As a Senior 3D Generalist , you will play a vital role within an ambitious and talented team creating high-end photo quality content for print, digital, interactive, animation, marketing, and advertising.
Successful candidate can achieve a high level of photo quality content through expertise of lighting, shading, modeling, texturing, and post production work. Some background in basic hard surface animation and FX simulation are a plus. Candidate must have the ability to composite their own work.
The 3D Generalist will be required to work individually and within a team. Tasks range from completing everything on a small number of product shots to working on specific tasks within a larger scope.
- Produce high-quality, photo-quality CGI
- Exhibit artistic and technical skills to work on many aspects of CG shots
- Modeling, Lighting, Texturing, Rendering, and Post Production
- May train, mentor, or supervise the work of entry and mid level generalist artists
- Ability to perform in a fast paced industry and work under tight deadlines
- Experience with industry standard 3D package (preferably 3DS Max)
- Advanced knowledge in V-Ray or Corona render engines.
- Experience in 2D software and post-production methods (Photoshop and After Effects)
- A solid sense of movement and timing as pertaining to animation
- Highly creative and detail oriented
- Confident and motivated; looking to grow with the team.
- Flexibility; ability to work with minimum supervision and problem solve
- VFX experience will be considered a strong asset (Fluids, Cloth, Particles & Dynamics)
- Portfolio/demo reel demonstrating fundamental foundation of art skills, design sensibility, and attention to detail
- Solid organizational skills with adherence to file structures, naming conventions and other established protocols
- Ability to adapt rapidly to new or changing technology with an interest in finding ways to evolve and improve the environment-art creation pipeline
- Must be an excellent collaborator with a willingness to provide/accept criticism and direction.
- Customer service experience
- Experience with ZBrush and/or other digital sculpting tools
- Excellent high and low resolution modelling/sculpting skills
- Any additional software knowledge or skill sets
- And finally… a taste for craft beer. We do work in Beer City, USA after all.
If this sounds like a career for you, please apply here