Think Chromatic is seeking a production manager to oversee and manage production of our expanding CGI team. The project manager will work closely with our team to produce required visuals for a range of image and animation categories. Candidates must have the ability to successfully manage creative teams and multiple deadline driven projects. Manager can maintain clear communication and deliver quality work. The right candidate is a creative and critical thinker, capable of offering valuable input and options.
- Oversee the creative/production process through CGI completion and retouching finishing.
- Interact with clients to define deliverables and schedules throughout project lifecycle.
- Attend client meetings and review sessions, and communicate directions to creative teams.
- Plan and organize project schedules & manage resources (internal and external).
- Produce time and cost estimates, track resource usage, close jobs & prepare billing worksheets.
- Evaluate processes and suggest strategies to enhance workflow and quality.
- Art, design, communications or relevant degree.
- Strong background in 3D / CGI project management.
- Experience in high-end retouching and post-production.
- Strong understanding of 3D process & techniques, leading 3D applications including modeling, animation, texturing, lighting, rendering, particle systems and compositing.
- Portfolio/demo reel demonstrating fundamental foundation of design sensibility, and attention to detail.
- Solid organizational skills with adherence to file structures, naming conventions and other established protocols.
- Ability to adapt rapidly to new or changing technology with an interest in finding ways to evolve and improve the environment-art creation pipeline.
- Must be an excellent collaborator and able to provide criticism and direction.
- Experience with Texture Painting, Projection Mapping, and Look Development.
- Any additional software knowledge or skill sets.
- A taste for craft beer. We do work in Beer City, USA after all.
- Immediate Employment Benefits.
- Health, Dental, Vision pay assistance.
- Paid Holiday/Vacation/Personal Days.
- Simple IRA with 3% company match.
- *We are only accepting United States candidates at this time*
- *This is an on-site only position*
- *Think Chromatic offers relocation assistance*
If this sounds like a career for you, please apply here